ZebraCM: Baby zebra
ZebraCM is a stripped-down version of Zebra2 with a selection of modules organised in a simple layout. Though smaller, ZebraCM is still an adept synthesizer with enough features to keep you busy before stepping up to the full experience of Zebra2.
Please note: ZebraCM was commissioned by Computer Music magazine for their readers. It is only available via Computer Music, not from u-he.com or our resellers.
- 2 wavetable (16) oscillators with integrated sync and spectral filter
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic, mono or legato
- Stereo signal path
- Noise generator: White, pink, digital or crackles
- Filter with 20 modes (various lowpass, bandpass, notch, shelf, allpass…)
- 3 LFOs
- 2 ADSR envelopes with fall/rise sustain
- 3 effects: chorus, delay, reverb
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- Over 140 presets
Sights and sounds
- Audio Demos
ZebraCM (Zebra: Computer Music edition) is a stripped-down version of our flagship software synthesizer Zebra2, using selected modules from the latest version, but arranged in the simpler configuration of Zebra 1.0 (2003). ZebraCM is magware—you will find it on the cover CD of every issue of Computer Music
ZebraCM (revision )
This product is a free download and does not require a serial number to unlock it. This plug-in is only available from the magazine / website listed and not from u-he.com or our resellers.
: Before downloading, please be aware the Linux versions of our plug-ins are still considered beta. While the plug-ins are stable, we are not able to provide the same level of support for these products as we do for the macOS and Windows versions. Support is provided via the Linux and u-he communities on our forum . CLOSE
Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge or newer recommended)
- Host software
ZebraCM is not a standalone product, it requires host software. ZebraCM is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
Available as Audio Units (AU), VST2, AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later) plug-ins with 32-bit and 64-bit versions.