Protoverb 1.0.1 (revision 12092)
Native M1 ARM support
- Native support for Apple Silicon chips (M1)
- macOS Big Sur compatibility
- Improved GUI performance
- Improved handling of junction links on Windows
- Preset browser added
- Minor GUI fixes/tweaks
- Various Mac and Windows installer improvements
- System info displayed in GUI (revision, OS, plugin format)
- Fixed low level input signals potentially scratching on left channel
- Fixed crash in Bandlab Cakewalk when reloading a project using VST3
- Fixed rare crash on project reload
- Fixed audio clicks when switching presets
- Various framework fixes and improvements
- Presets can only be saved in the user folder section
- AAX support on Mac removed temporarily (will come back in next update)
- Updated minimum requirements, CPU needs to support SSE4.2 instruction set
- Linux: minimum required glibc version is 2.28 (otherwise plugins won't show up)
- macOS 32-bit support discontinued
The Windows installer was improved to prevent common installations issues. Please check the suggested installation paths during installation, making sure the update is installed into the same location as the previous version, and all installed plugin formats are being updated.
The factory preset library has been cleaned and sorted for this update. Files are replaced automatically on Mac.
Windows and Linux users, please consider removing the factory library folder before running the update installer.
Protoverb 1.0 (revision 4102)