Business development, artist relations
After growing up in Lower Saxony and working in Hannover, Oddvar decided Berlin was the place to be and music was for him. He received an audio engineering diploma from SAE, worked at Native Instruments, worked in a recording studio, started his own record label and released his own tracks on a variety of labels. In 2015, Oddvar joined u-he as Business Development and Artist Relations Manager.
Oddvar handles company partnerships, sales, event coordination, artist interviews and produces demo tracks for our various products. Most importantly, he helps Urs wherever he can. Every Wednesday he flexes his culinary skills by cooking lunch for everyone.
Oddvar is passionate about producing music, cooking, Borussia Dortmund and is addicted to TV series and video games.
Top 10 of all time:
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- REM - Losing My Religion
- Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
- New Order - Blue Monday
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Moderat - Bad Kingdom
- The Cure - Just Like Heaven
- Placebo - A Song To Say Goodbye
- Rio Reiser - Für Immer Und Dich
- Snap - The Power
- prefers Kreuzberg over Charlottenburg
- prefers Borussia Dortmund over Bayern München
- prefers good food over fast food
- prefers techno/house over hip-hop/rap
- prefer sneakers over business shoes