Product Specialist & Video Creator
Seb is our man for video tutorials and presentations. Before joining our team, he worked his way through the shark tank of today's TV and event business.
Here at u-he, Seb has found the perfect spot to practice his superpower to perfection: Operating a modular synthesizer and a camera at the same time! When editing the fruit of his labour, Seb can be seen surrounded by a forest of monitors, often losing track of his mouse cursor.
Seb's synth history goes back to the late 80s when his dad brought home a Yamaha CX5M Music Computer. As a consequence, Seb eventually swapped his piano and electric guitar for hardware samplers and synths. From there on, there was no turning back!
Some all-time favourites
- Miles Davis - Spanish Key
- Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths
- Tangerine Dream - Rubycon
- Jan Hammer Group - Bambu Forest
- Stern-Combo Meißen - In den Kosmos
- Heldon - Bolero
- Kraan - Elfenbein
- Spliff - Rock is a Drug
- Telex - L'Amour Toujours
- Miko Mission - How old are You?
- Icehouse - The Flame
- Experimental Products - Glowing in the Dark
- Flayer - Wanna get back Your Love
- Der Zyklus - Elektronisches Zeitecho
- Sergei Prokofiev - Piano Sonata No. 8
- Thinks that the 70s were the best decade for music.
- Thinks that the 80s were the best decade for music.
- Hooked on sci-fi since he first saw “Close Encounters” and “Star Trek I”.
- Collects eurorack and vinyl and simply doesn't know when to stop.
- Hasn't given up on releasing his own vinyl records.
- Guilty pleasure tune: Clannad - Robin (The Hooded Man)
- Guilty pleasure movie: A Muppet Family Christmas
- Guilty pleasure dish: Jägerschnitzel GDR-style!