IT Administration, Web Development
After 30 years of green countrysides, snowy mountains, lakeside campfires and countless other romantic distractions, Rob finally fled from the safe Bavarian homelands to the gray and ghastly gomorrha that is Berlin in 2012, where he now works for a small but innovative plug-in developer.
Ze noise loop
- Corey Taylor - Snuff
- Perturbator - Humans Are Such Easy Prey
- Liquid - La Le Lu
- Despised Icon - Diva Of Disgust
- Athena - Senden, Benden, Bizden
- FM84 - Running In The Night
- Gov’t Mule - Beautifully Broken
- Ludovico Einaudi - Divenire
- dicht & ergreifend - Ned Dahoam
- Austrian Death Machine - I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, Your Motorcycle
- Garbage - Even Though Our Love Is Doomed
- Carcer City - Disaronno Lips
- The Black Dahlia Murder - What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
- Emmure - MDMA
- Heroes del Silencio - Maldito Duende
- GWLT - Krrk! & Frieden
- Gwen Stacy - A Dialogue
- Himsa - Unleash Carnage
- Monster Magnet - God Says No
- Jinjer - Sit Stay Roll Over
- Downset - Anger
- Donald Dark - Alte Säcke
- Iwrestledabearonce - Tastes Like Kevin Bacon
- Stage experienced multi-instrumentalist, total vocal hack, songwriter, bedroom producer, audio geek.
- Son of a British Navy captain, most obvious when he argues with reluctant code.
- Loves soldering guitar & bass electronics. His burnt fingers wish he wouldn't.
- Metalest of heads. If it ain’t broke, blast beat the s#!+ out of it.
- OCD ridden pedant/perfectionist, loves symmetry and order.
- Coded a WAP based mobile messenger system in 2000. Peak user count: 12.
- Started collecting 500 series hardware modules like Pokémon.
- Enjoys coffee that’s like his soul, black and cold.
- Was first row victim at a Jimmy Carr standup show once.
- Hi mum!