Kay is our electronics engineer, burning his fingertips with soldering irons since he was a kid.
Got involved in electronic underground music while still in school, and spent most of his allowance on records, drum machines and synthesizers, ultimately causing him to pursue his dream of creating his own tools and studying electronic engineering.
After a lengthy detour in broadcast electronics, he returned to this original plan. He released some techno and electro records in recent years, and spends the majority of his spare time fiddling with squeaky noise machines, or binge-watching TV shows.
Family man with an unhealthy passion for food, TV and limited edition vinyl records.
Important records (excerpt)
- Rhythm & Sound - w/ the artists
- Rob Hood - Internal Empire
- Depeche Mode - Violator
- Tears for Fears - The Hurting
- Autechre - Incunabula
- Can - Ege Bamyası
- B12 - Time Tourist
- Dopplereffekt - All Infophysics 12"s / Gesamtkunstwerk
- Eurythmics - In the Garden
- B-52s - Mesopotamia
- Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor - No Protection
- Bohren & der Club of Gore - Sunset Mission
- Mogwai - Come On Die Young
- Roland Space Echo RE-201