Lily graduated with a B.A. in fashion design from Hochschule Trier in 2015. In 2016, she moved to Berlin and worked her way up from sales to supervisor at a French premium fashion brand until 2021.
In order to expand her knowledge in online Marketing and Sales, she made the switch to a local e-Commerce business – during this time, she also picked up and learnt acoustic and electric guitar. After just a year, she realized she could no longer suppress her inner musician, so she heeded the call to join u-he, where she now works to create a happy space for all as an Office Coordinator.
- Fever Ray
- The Knife
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Chelsea Wolfe
- Little Barrie
- The Kills
- Florence + The Machine
- Talking Heads
- Rock Music from the 60s, 70s and 80s
- Lily is obsessed with tea and has the collection to prove it. She drinks at least 5 cups per day!
- She has accepted Nurgle's gifts and enjoys building Warhammer 40K models, as well as putting them on the tabletop
- She used to sell her own fashion, mostly bags, at Design markets... and still sometimes makes one or the other item
- Parrot videos makes her very happy
- Loves to cook and especially eat Jamie Oliver's dishes
- Loves absolutely anything Matcha